- The Sonus SBC 1000 and Sonus SBC 2000 received Microsoft Lync 2013 qualification in several categories, including SBC, survivable branch appliance (SBA), E-911 ELIN gateway and enhanced gateway
- The SBC 1000 and SBC 2000 received Microsoft Office 365 Exchange Unified Messaging qualification
- Sonus is the fastest growing brand of SBCs (Source: Infonetics Research, 2011 – 2012)
- Sonus has the broadest portfolio of Microsoft Lync qualified SBCs; including the Sonus SBC 5200 for high-density environments and the Sonus SBC 2000 and SBC 1000 for smaller deployments
- The Sonus SBC 5100 was named a 2012 Product of the Year by TMC and the editors of Internet Telephony and Customer magazines
Important Information Regarding Forward-Looking StatementsThe statements contained in this release and statements that Sonus may make orally in connection with this release that are not historical facts, are forward-looking statements. Actual results may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties and investors are directed to the risks discussed in documents filed by Sonus with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.