- JKS has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $39.9 million.
- JKS has traded 922,322 shares today.
- JKS is up 3.2% today.
- JKS was down 6.9% yesterday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in JKS with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for JKS NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on JKS: JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, engages in designing, developing, producing, and marketing photovoltaic products in the People's Republic of China and internationally. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates JinkoSolar a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for JinkoSolar has been 1.1 million shares per day over the past 30 days. JinkoSolar has a market cap of $410.0 million and is part of the industrial goods sector and industrial industry. Shares are up 202.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates JinkoSolar as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its generally high debt management risk, disappointing return on equity and poor profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The debt-to-equity ratio is very high at 4.49 and currently higher than the industry average, implying increased risk associated with the management of debt levels within the company. To add to this, JKS has a quick ratio of 0.55, this demonstrates the lack of ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Return on equity has greatly decreased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of major weakness within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment industry and the overall market, JINKOSOLAR HOLDING CO's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for JINKOSOLAR HOLDING CO is rather low; currently it is at 17.62%. Regardless of JKS's low profit margin, it has managed to increase from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, JKS's net profit margin of 2.66% is significantly lower than the industry average.
- JINKOSOLAR HOLDING CO reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, JINKOSOLAR HOLDING CO swung to a loss, reporting -$11.15 versus $1.39 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.23 versus -$11.15).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment industry. The net income increased by 116.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$48.38 million to $7.73 million.
- You can view the full JinkoSolar Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.