- F has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $596.2 million.
- F traded 597,304 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 7:26 AM.
- F is up 3.4% today from Friday's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in F with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for F NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on F: Ford Motor Company engages in the development, manufacture, distribution, and service of vehicles, parts, and accessories worldwide. The company operates through two sectors, Automotive and Financial Services. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.3%. F has a PE ratio of 11.4. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Ford Motor a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. The average volume for Ford Motor has been 37.2 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Ford has a market cap of $66.8 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and automotive industry. The stock has a beta of 1.41 and a short float of 2% with 2.09 days to cover. Shares are up 33.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Ford Motor as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, good cash flow from operations, growth in earnings per share and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 9.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 14.7%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 67.72% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, F should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 55.68% to $6,078.00 million when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 18.11%.
- FORD MOTOR CO has improved earnings per share by 15.4% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, FORD MOTOR CO reported lower earnings of $1.42 versus $5.01 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.55 versus $1.42).
- The company, on the basis of net income growth from the same quarter one year ago, has underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and greatly underperformed compared to the Automobiles industry average. The net income increased by 18.6% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $1,040.00 million to $1,233.00 million.
- You can view the full Ford Motor Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.