MILPITAS, Calif., Oct. 23, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Intersil Corporation (Nasdaq:ISIL), a leading provider of innovative power management and precision analog solutions, today introduced the TW9990, a highly integrated analog video decoder that eliminates the need for external op amps while enabling performance advantages through programmable short-to-battery and short-to-ground detection. The TW9990 video decoder is ideal for automotive rear camera displays and other camera systems.
- NTSC/PAL/SECAM 4H adaptive comb filter Y/C separation
- Two 10-bit ADCs and analog clamping circuit
- Fully programmable static gain or automatic gain control for the Y channel
- Built-in analog anti-alias filter
- Image enhancement with peaking and CTI
- Advanced synchronization processing and sync detection for handling non-standard and weak signals
- Short-to-Battery and Short-to-Ground Detection
- Available in a wettable flank QFN package, which enables visual solder inspection.
- AEC-Q100 Grade 2 Qualified
CONTACT: Media Contact Shannon Pleasant Intersil Corporation (512) 382-8444 email@example.com