Initially designed for use by veterans, Blue Button is now used by more than a million and a half veterans, Medicare beneficiaries, and U.S. military service members. It is available through health care providers and plans to more than 88 million Americans. More information on Blue Button can be found at http://www.healthit.gov/bluebutton.The Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC) spearheads the Blue Button Pledge Program, which is designed to catalyze and support organizations empowering individuals to be partners in their health and health care through health IT. “We at ONC are thrilled that a growing number of participants in our Blue Button Pledge Program are supporting consumer engagement in health by giving people easy electronic access to their own clinical or claims information, and using the Blue Button logo in support of this growing movement,” said Lygeia Ricciardi, Director of the Office of Consumer eHealth for ONC. About Humana Humana Inc., headquartered in Louisville, Ky., is a leading health care company that offers a wide range of insurance products and health and wellness services that incorporate an integrated approach to lifelong well-being. By leveraging the strengths of its core businesses, Humana believes it can better explore opportunities for existing and emerging adjacencies in health care that can further enhance wellness opportunities for the millions of people across the nation with whom the company has relationships. More information regarding Humana is available to investors via the Investor Relations page of the company’s web site at www.humana.com, including copies of:
- Annual reports to stockholders;
- Securities and Exchange Commission filings;
- Most recent investor conference presentations;
- Quarterly earnings news releases;
- Replays of most recent earnings release conference calls;
- Calendar of events (including upcoming earnings conference call dates and times, as well as planned interaction with research analysts and institutional investors);
- Corporate Governance information.