- Smart “All Stars” List – See your important contacts, access them quickly, view threads of conversation history with their social profile images, and more. Over time, Molto learns who your All Stars are, updates the info and makes it easier for you to communicate simply with the important people in your life.
- Quick Reply – Enables a chat-like experience when you want to answer on the go.
- Email Feed – Emails are displayed in an automatically-updated feed - similar to the look and feel of a social feed, harmonious with the experience you know and love.
- Smart Filters – Sort your emails quickly with filters like: Personal, Social, and Services.
- Simple Interface – Reply, Delete, Star, and Mark Read/Unread options with one tap on our intuitive menu roll.
- Unified Inbox – A unique master inbox for all your email messaging. Don’t leap between accounts - let Molto bring them all to you. Molto supports Gmail, Yahoo!, AOL, Outlook.com/Hotmail*, POP3 and IMAP (*Microsoft provides limited POP3 support for Hotmail/Outlook accounts).
Molto for iOS can be found here.Molto for Android tablets can be found here. About Perion Network Ltd. Perion Network Ltd. (NASDAQ: PERI) is a global consumer internet company that develops applications to make the online experience of its users simple, safe and enjoyable. Perion's three main consumer brands are: Incredimail, Smilebox and SweetIM. Incredimail is a unified messaging application enabling consumers to manage multiple email accounts and Facebook messages in one place with an easy-to-use interface and extensive personalization features, and is available in over 100 countries in 8 languages; Smilebox is a leading photo sharing and social expression product and service that quickly turns life's moments into digital keepsakes for sharing and connecting with friends and family, in a fun and personal way. SweetIM is an instant messaging application that enables consumers to personalize their everyday communications with free, fun and easy to use content. Perion products have had over 300 million downloads to date with more than 50 million monthly unique visitors across all of its brands. Perion also offers and develops a range of products for mobile phones and tablets to answer its users' increasing mobile demands. For more information on Perion please visit http://www.perion.com. Forward Looking Statements This press release contains historical information and forward-looking statements within the meaning of The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 with respect to the business, financial condition and results of operations of the Company. The words "will," "believe," "expect," "intend," "plan," "should" and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Such statements reflect the current views, assumptions and expectations of the Company with respect to future events and are subject to risks and uncertainties. Many factors could cause the actual results, performance or achievements of the Company to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements that may be expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements, or financial information, including, among others, potential litigation associated with the transaction, risks that the Company's acquisition activities may disrupt current plans and operations and pose difficulties in employee retention, risks entailed in integrating acquired businesses, changes in the markets in which the Company operates and in general economic and business conditions, loss of key customers and unpredictable sales cycles, competitive pressures, market acceptance of new products, inability to meet efficiency and cost reduction objectives, changes in business strategy and various other factors, whether referenced or not referenced in this press release. Various other risks and uncertainties may affect the Company and its results of operations, as described in reports filed by the Company with the Securities and Exchange Commission from time to time, including its annual report on Form 20-F/A for the year ended December 31, 2012. The Company does not assume any obligation to update these forward-looking statements. Source: Perion Network Ltd.