- Smart “All Stars” List – See your important contacts, access them quickly, view threads of conversation history with their social profile images, and more. Over time, Molto learns who your All Stars are, updates the info and makes it easier for you to communicate simply with the important people in your life.
- Quick Reply – Enables a chat-like experience when you want to answer on the go.
- Email Feed – Emails are displayed in an automatically-updated feed - similar to the look and feel of a social feed, harmonious with the experience you know and love.
- Smart Filters – Sort your emails quickly with filters like: Personal, Social, and Services.
- Simple Interface – Reply, Delete, Star, and Mark Read/Unread options with one tap on our intuitive menu roll.
- Unified Inbox – A unique master inbox for all your email messaging. Don’t leap between accounts - let Molto bring them all to you. Molto supports Gmail, Yahoo!, AOL, Outlook.com/Hotmail*, POP3 and IMAP (*Microsoft provides limited POP3 support for Hotmail/Outlook accounts).
Perion announced today the introduction of Molto – a new mobile application specifically tailored for the iPhone. Consumers want to communicate in a format similar to the social-sphere: automatically updated newsfeeds, videos and visuals and playful communication with friends. The email experience, however, has barely evolved over the decades. Molto now introduces the next era of email apps, erasing the boundaries between digital social interacting, reading emails, and consuming content. Molto aims to redefine how consumers relate to their email. With a beautiful “social feel” designed interface, Molto creates a hugely enjoyable email experience with innovative and efficient features – consumers no longer need to struggle through their inbox, but can enjoy the experience of browsing through their emails. Leveraging the power of touch devices, email content comes to life with instantly available views of attachments and links. Designed for iOS7, the Molto interface has been tailored for a more enjoyable experience, while incorporating the functionality of email and extra productivity-oriented features: smart content filters, smart All Stars contacts, and quick reply, which is a chat-like experience on Molto. Ron Harari, General Manager of Perion’s Communication Division, said, “Email has been around a long time and remains central to modern communication. Despite that, most people consider it a chore. We designed Molto’s email app by joining beauty and productivity with a rich, intuitive feature set developed especially for mobile. With Molto, you can enjoy the process and consume content the same way you would in a social feed.” Molto has an array of exciting new features: