- BRLI has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $9.8 million.
- BRLI has traded 178,133 shares today.
- BRLI is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in BRLI with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for BRLI NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on BRLI: Bio-Reference Laboratories, Inc. provides clinical laboratory testing services for the detection, diagnosis, evaluation, monitoring, and treatment of diseases primarily in the greater New York metropolitan area. BRLI has a PE ratio of 17.3. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Bio-Reference Labs a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Bio-Reference Labs has been 250,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. Bio-Reference has a market cap of $819.4 million and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.33 and a short float of 42.5% with 31.60 days to cover. Shares are up 3.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Bio-Reference Labs as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- BRLI's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 5.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 15.5%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- BRLI's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.13 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. To add to this, BRLI has a quick ratio of 2.10, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- BIO REFERENCE LABS has improved earnings per share by 17.8% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, BIO REFERENCE LABS increased its bottom line by earning $1.50 versus $1.29 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.79 versus $1.50).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the Health Care Providers & Services industry average, but is less than that of the S&P 500. The net income increased by 16.7% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $12.60 million to $14.70 million.
- 48.34% is the gross profit margin for BIO REFERENCE LABS which we consider to be strong. Regardless of BRLI's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, BRLI's net profit margin of 7.92% compares favorably to the industry average.
- You can view the full Bio-Reference Labs Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.