- Revenues increased 16 percent.
- Operating earnings increased 19 percent.
- Earnings per diluted share increased 25 percent.
- Full-year 2013 guidance raised to $3.52 per diluted share (excludes current period acquisition expenses).
- The Company established its full-year 2014 guidance of approximately $4.25 per diluted share, representing a year-over-year increase of approximately 21 percent.
B/E Aerospace, Inc. (NASDAQ: BEAV), the world’s leading manufacturer of aircraft cabin interior products and the world’s leading provider of aerospace fasteners, consumables and logistics services, today announced its third quarter 2013 financial results. THIRD QUARTER 2013 HIGHLIGHTS VERSUS THIRD QUARTER PRIOR YEAR