- Mid-high teen revenue CAGR;
- High teen Adjusted EBITDA margin; and,
- High single digit Operating Cash Flow margin.
- Revenue for the third quarter of 2013 was $124.5 million, compared with $126.3 million for the same quarter one year ago. Revenue for the first nine months of 2013 was $361.1 million compared with $335.6 million for the first nine months one year ago.
- Net income in the third quarter of 2013 was $7.8 million, compared with $15.2 million in the third quarter of 2012. For the first nine months, net income was $24.5 million, compared with $23.2 million a year ago.
- Quarterly earnings per share were $0.26, compared with $0.54 in the third quarter last year. Nine-month earnings per share were $0.84 in 2013, compared with $0.82 for the first nine months of 2012.
- Adjusted EBITDA for the third quarter of 2013 was $17.2 million, compared with $29.2 million in the third quarter of 2012. For the first nine months of 2013 Adjusted EBITDA was $49.4 million, compared with $51.5 million for the same period a year ago.
- During the third quarter of 2012, there were a number of items recorded, one of which resulted in a $7.7 million revenue increase. The positive net impact of all these items was $0.10 in earnings per share and $5.2 million in Adjusted EBITDA.
- Home Robot revenue increased 16 percent in Q3 2013, over last year, driven by strong growth in Japan.
- Defense & Security results met our Q3 expectations. While the U.S. government shutdown hampered our efforts in both the domestic and international markets we continue to expect to deliver full year Defense & Security revenue of roughly $50 million.
- We are in discussions to sign our first Cisco distributor for the AVA 500 video collaboration robot and plan to be in full beta with three external users for the product by early December.
|Revenue||$124 - $129 million|
|Earnings Per Share||$0.06 - $0.11|
|Adjusted EBITDA||$9 - $12 million|
|Fiscal Year 2013:||Current||Prior|
|Revenue||$485 - $490 million||$485 - $495 million|
|Earnings Per Share||$0.90 - $0.95||$0.88 - $1.00|
|Adjusted EBITDA||$58 - $61 million||$55 - $61 million|
|Date:||Wednesday, October 23, 2013|
|Time:||8:30 a.m. ET|