- What are the rules of the new market?
- What business models are most likely to succeed?
- How will companies need to change to compete in the new healthcare world, and what happens to companies that fail to change?
- Brian Ancell, executive vice president of Healthcare Services and Strategic Development for Premera Blue Cross, a 1.5-million member health plan in the state of Washington
- Peter Hudson, co-founder and chief executive officer of iTriage, developer of a best-selling symptom-checker smartphone app
- Jason Gorevic, chief executive officer of Teladoc, a 6 million–member telehealth provider
- Alex Drane, co-founder, chief visionary officer, and chair of the board of Eliza, which uses speech recognition technology to engage people in conversations about their health and drive healthy behavioral change.
About Oliver WymanOliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in 50+ cities across 25 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation. The firm's 3,000 professionals help clients optimize their business, improve their operations and risk profile, and accelerate their organizational performance to seize the most attractive opportunities. Oliver Wyman is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies [NYSE:MMC]. For more information, visit www.oliverwyman.com. Follow Oliver Wyman on Twitter @OliverWyman. About the Oliver Wyman Health Innovation Center Oliver Wyman has recently launched a Healthcare Innovation Center (OWHIC) dedicated to promoting positive change in healthcare. OWHIC will champion innovation by disseminating proven innovations; envisioning market-based solutions to today’s and tomorrow’s challenges; and establishing a cross-industry community of thought-leaders to share and shape ideas. OWHIC is an integral component of Oliver Wyman’s Health & Life Sciences practice, which serves clients in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical devices, provider, and payer sectors with strategic, operational, and organizational advice. Deep healthcare knowledge and capabilities allow the practice to deliver fact-based solutions. For more information on OWHIC, visit www.oliverwyman.com/healthinnovationcenter.