Whether they are dining at a top-rated restaurant or buying tickets to a sporting event or concert, Citi ThankYou ® Premier cardmembers now earn three ThankYou ® Points per dollar spent on dining at restaurants and entertainment. And from weekend getaways to vacations abroad, cardmembers will earn two points per dollar spent on airfare and hotels with their Citi ThankYou Premier Card. For other purchases, Citi ThankYou Premier cardmembers will earn one point per dollar spent. “We continue to see that dining, entertainment and travel are key categories where our cardmembers want their loyalty recognized,” said Chris Fred, Director of Rewards Product Management, Citi Cards. “Citi ThankYou Premier has been enhanced to deliver what we heard cardmembers value most – more opportunities to earn points – and it’s easy to see how your purchases quickly add up and can be turned into a rewarding experience.” Effective immediately Citi ThankYou Premier cardmembers enjoy the following benefits:
- Enjoy triple points on dining at restaurants and entertainment. 3 ThankYou Points per $1 spent on dining at restaurants and entertainment, from coffee shops to four-star restaurants, and from concerts to sporting events.
- Get rewarded for travel with double points. Earn 2 ThankYou Points per $1 spent on airfare and hotels.
- See how quickly your points add up for everyday purchases. Earn one ThankYou point per $1 spent on other purchases made with your Citi ThankYou Premier Card.
- Travel with ease and use your card with confidence wherever you go. When using your card around the world enjoy global acceptance with chip technology and no foreign transaction fees on purchases.
- Turn a typical night into an extraordinary one with access to top-notch entertainment that you can only get with a Citi ThankYou card. Purchase tickets to a variety of special experiences offered exclusively by Citi, from intimate events with your favorite musicians and exclusive clinics with sports heroes to cooking lessons with professional chefs. More information on the events lineup and how to purchase tickets can be found at www.citi.com/thankyoucards.
- Whether at home or abroad, get complimentary assistance from the concierge. Get help with everything from dining and hotel reservations to gift recommendations.
- Redeem points for a broad range of awards from gift cards for popular retailers and restaurants to sporting goods, electronics and travel rewards. ThankYou Points can also be used to purchase concert tickets on LiveNation.com.
- Annual fee of $125 is waived for the first year of cardmembership, and there are no annual fees for adding authorized users to the Citi ThankYou Premier Card.
Based on feedback that cardmembers want to be rewarded for doing what they love on an ongoing basis, Citi ThankYou Premier has focused cardmember benefits on more opportunities to earn points for purchases at restaurants and on entertainment, airfare and hotels. As part of these changes, some previous benefits to earn points will no longer be offered. For more information on the Citi ThankYou Premier Card, visit www.citi.com/thankyoucards.About Citi Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Additional information may be found at www.citigroup.com | Twitter: @Citi | YouTube: www.youtube.com/citi | Blog: http://new.citi.com | Facebook: www.facebook.com/citi | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/citi