- JASO has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $32.1 million.
- JASO has traded 2.3 million shares today.
- JASO is down 3.8% today.
- JASO was up 5.7% yesterday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in JASO with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for JASO NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on JASO: JA Solar Holdings Co., Ltd., through its subsidiaries, engages in the design, development, production, marketing, and sale of solar power products based on crystalline silicon technologies. The company's principal products include monocrystalline and multicrystalline solar cells and modules. Currently there are no analysts that rate JA Solar Holdings Co. ADR a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for JA Solar Holdings Co. ADR has been 2.2 million shares per day over the past 30 days. JA Solar Holdings Co. ADR has a market cap of $349.8 million and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. Shares are up 104.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates JA Solar Holdings Co. ADR as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its disappointing return on equity and poor profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment industry and the overall market, JA SOLAR HOLDINGS CO LTD's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for JA SOLAR HOLDINGS CO LTD is currently extremely low, coming in at 8.09%. Regardless of JASO's low profit margin, it has managed to increase from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, JASO's net profit margin of -8.80% significantly underperformed when compared to the industry average.
- JASO's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.92 is somewhat low overall, but it is high when compared to the industry average, implying that the management of the debt levels should be evaluated further. Regardless of the somewhat mixed results with the debt-to-equity ratio, the company's quick ratio of 0.71 is weak.
- Regardless of the drop in revenue, the company managed to outperform against the industry average of 8.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 7.4%. The declining revenue has not hurt the company's bottom line, with increasing earnings per share.
- JA SOLAR HOLDINGS CO LTD reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, JA SOLAR HOLDINGS CO LTD reported poor results of -$6.81 versus -$2.80 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings (-$2.81 versus -$6.81).
- You can view the full JA Solar Holdings Co. ADR Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.