BT MeetMe with Dolby Voice is an audio conferencing service which can be integrated with existing collaboration tools including web conferencing. The software runs on standard PCs and Macs, and it can be delivered through a standard stereo headset. Callers can also join over a standard phone line if they are unable to access the software. A mobile version for iOS and Android devices as well as an in-room conference phone will be available shortly.Key behaviors:
- Audio-based solutions are the most frequently used conferencing technology
- Sixty percent of calls last between 30 minutes and one hour
- Using reliable technology
- Having good sound quality
- Good management of distributed teams
- Effective chairing of distributed meetings
- Focused participation from individual attendees.