Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Trade-Ideas LLC identified World Acceptance Corporation ( WRLD) as a new lifetime high candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified World Acceptance Corporation as such a stock due to the following factors:
- WRLD has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $10.3 million.
- WRLD has traded 101,642 shares today.
- WRLD is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in WRLD with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for WRLD NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on WRLD: World Acceptance Corporation engages in small-loan consumer finance business in the United States and Mexico. The company's products include short-term and medium-term loans, as well as related credit insurance, and ancillary products and services to individuals. WRLD has a PE ratio of 11.0. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates World Acceptance Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. The average volume for World Acceptance Corporation has been 129,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. World Acceptance has a market cap of $1.0 billion and is part of the financial sector and financial services industry. The stock has a beta of 0.80 and a short float of 42.1% with 28.57 days to cover. Shares are up 19.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates World Acceptance Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity, good cash flow from operations, solid stock price performance and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- WRLD's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 1.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 9.3%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 49.84% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, WRLD should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- WORLD ACCEPTANCE CORP/DE has improved earnings per share by 14.7% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, WORLD ACCEPTANCE CORP/DE increased its bottom line by earning $7.94 versus $6.63 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($9.07 versus $7.94).
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. When compared to other companies in the Consumer Finance industry and the overall market, WORLD ACCEPTANCE CORP/DE's return on equity exceeds that of the industry average and significantly exceeds that of the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $55.46 million or 15.44% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, WORLD ACCEPTANCE CORP/DE has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -98.09%.
- You can view the full World Acceptance Corporation Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.