- CSGP has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $28.4 million.
- CSGP has traded 166,298 shares today.
- CSGP is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in CSGP with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for CSGP NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on CSGP: CoStar Group, Inc. provides information, analytics, and marketing services to the commercial real estate industry in the United States, the United Kingdom, and France. CSGP has a PE ratio of 261.0. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate CoStar Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for CoStar Group has been 115,200 shares per day over the past 30 days. CoStar Group has a market cap of $4.8 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of 0.99 and a short float of 2.2% with 3.86 days to cover. Shares are up 86.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates CoStar Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, compelling growth in net income, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 12.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 27.9%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Although CSGP's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.19 is very low, it is currently higher than that of the industry average. To add to this, CSGP has a quick ratio of 2.11, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Internet Software & Services industry. The net income increased by 223.6% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$6.71 million to $8.29 million.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $30.86 million or 27.53% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, COSTAR GROUP INC has also modestly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 27.13%.
- The gross profit margin for COSTAR GROUP INC is currently very high, coming in at 76.20%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, CSGP's net profit margin of 7.60% significantly trails the industry average.
- You can view the full CoStar Group Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.