Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Trade-Ideas LLC identified TRW Automotive Holdings ( TRW) as a new lifetime high candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified TRW Automotive Holdings as such a stock due to the following factors:
- TRW has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $73.7 million.
- TRW has traded 713,789 shares today.
- TRW is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in TRW with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for TRW NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on TRW: TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. supplies automotive systems, modules, and components to automotive original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and related aftermarkets. The company operates in four segments: Chassis Systems, Occupant Safety Systems, Electronics, and Automotive Components. TRW has a PE ratio of 9.2. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate TRW Automotive Holdings a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for TRW Automotive Holdings has been 1.1 million shares per day over the past 30 days. TRW Automotive has a market cap of $8.4 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and automotive industry. The stock has a beta of 2.26 and a short float of 4.1% with 5.19 days to cover. Shares are up 33.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates TRW Automotive Holdings as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, revenue growth, attractive valuation levels, good cash flow from operations and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 56.20% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, TRW should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 7.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 6.5%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $271.00 million or 41.88% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 11.61%.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the Auto Components industry average, but is less than that of the S&P 500. The net income increased by 12.7% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $220.00 million to $248.00 million.
- You can view the full TRW Automotive Holdings Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.