- ALOG has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $9.1 million.
- ALOG has traded 82,512 shares today.
- ALOG is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in ALOG with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for ALOG NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on ALOG: Analogic Corporation, a technology company, designs, manufactures, and sells medical imaging and security systems and subsystems to original equipment manufacturers and end users in the healthcare and airport security markets worldwide. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.5%. ALOG has a PE ratio of 20.9. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Analogic Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Analogic Corporation has been 58,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Analogic has a market cap of $992.9 million and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. The stock has a beta of 1.09 and a short float of 2.5% with 2.72 days to cover. Shares are up 9.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Analogic Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 1.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 10.0%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- ALOG has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. To add to this, ALOG has a quick ratio of 2.50, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 109.90% to $30.32 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, ANALOGIC CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -37.43%.
- 45.03% is the gross profit margin for ANALOGIC CORP which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 7.04% trails the industry average.
- ANALOGIC CORP' earnings per share from the most recent quarter came in slightly below the year earlier quarter. The company has suffered a declining pattern of earnings per share over the past year. However, we anticipate this trend reversing over the coming year. During the past fiscal year, ANALOGIC CORP reported lower earnings of $2.47 versus $3.46 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($4.61 versus $2.47).
- You can view the full Analogic Corporation Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.