Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Trade-Ideas LLC identified Sap ( SAP) as a pre-market mover with heavy volume candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified Sap as such a stock due to the following factors:
- SAP has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $103.7 million.
- SAP traded 298,990 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 9:11 AM, representing 22.3% of its average daily volume.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in SAP with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for SAP NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on SAP: SAP AG provides enterprise application software and software-related services worldwide. It offers products in applications, analytics, cloud, mobile, and database and technology categories. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.1%. SAP has a PE ratio of 19.8. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Sap a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 12 rate it a hold. The average volume for Sap has been 1.3 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Sap has a market cap of $88.7 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. Shares are down 7.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Sap as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels, good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins and growth in earnings per share. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- SAP's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 5.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 13.6%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 64.34% to $458.26 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, SAP AG has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -17.05%.
- The gross profit margin for SAP AG is currently very high, coming in at 76.30%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 17.77% trails the industry average.
- SAP AG has improved earnings per share by 16.2% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, SAP AG reported lower earnings of $3.11 versus $3.75 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.41 versus $3.11).
- You can view the full Sap Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.