FedEx Express, an operating company of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is introducing FedEx One RateSM which gives U.S. customers a simple, predictable, flat rate shipping option for their express packages.
FedEx One Rate – New Flat Rate Shipping OptionFedEx One Rate offers several advantages to FedEx Express customers, including:
- More packaging options. Five new FedEx Express boxes have been added to the current line of free packaging for the introduction of FedEx One Rate, along with a new Extra Large size category. FedEx now offers a total of 12 packing options for all express shipping services. Customers can also now choose from cube shaped boxes for their items.
- No need to weigh qualifying shipments. FedEx One Rate offers a great value for customers as weight (FedEx Envelopes 10 lbs. or less and FedEx Paks and Boxes 50 lbs. or less), fuel surcharges, residential and delivery area surcharge fees do not alter the base rate for FedEx One Rate shipments.
- Simplified pricing. Three zones allow customers to take advantage of a simply-priced option for the shipping distance.
- Time-definite delivery. FedEx One Rate shipping is available with one-, two- or three-day U.S. domestic FedEx Express time-definite shipping commitments.
- Value-added services. FedEx One Rate pricing includes the value-added services that FedEx Express shipping is known for, including world-class tracking capabilities, excellent customer service, money-back guarantee and no additional charge for declared value of up to $100.
- Convenience. FedEx One Rate shipping is convenient and easy to access. It is available online through FedEx Ship Manager Lite, FedEx Ship Manager and FedEx mobile offerings and at more than 1,800 FedEx Office locations and 650 FedEx ship centers. Customers can also drop off their FedEx One Rate shipments at more than 36,500 FedEx drop box locations.
- Easy and fast online. Customers can ship faster and easier than ever because they do not need to weigh FedEx Envelope shipments 10 lbs. or less and FedEx Express boxes 50 lbs. or less. Customers also do not need to measure the dimension of the box. FedEx Ship Manager Lite makes it easier and faster than ever for customers to ship online. Customers also are able to now access FedEx Ship Manager Lite without a FedEx account through web-based and mobile applications as well as email a copy of shipping labels.
About FedEx Corp.FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX) provides customers and businesses worldwide with a broad portfolio of transportation, e-commerce and business services. With annual revenues of $45 billion, the company offers integrated business applications through operating companies competing collectively and managed collaboratively, under the respected FedEx brand. Consistently ranked among the world's most admired and trusted employers, FedEx inspires its more than 300,000 team members to remain "absolutely, positively" focused on safety, the highest ethical and professional standards and the needs of their customers and communities. For more information, visit news.fedex.com.