SAN RAFAEL, Calif., Oct. 20, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (Nasdaq:BMRN) today announced that five poster presentations on BMN 673 will be featured at the 2013 AACR-NCI-EORTC International Conference on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics in Boston from October 19-23, 2013. The five pre-clinical and clinical data abstracts include:
- Stereospecific Trapping of PARP-DNA Complexes by BMN 673 and Comparison with Olaparib and Rucarparib (Abstract A257) to be presented on Sunday, October 20, 2013 from 12:30 – 3:00 PM.
- Inhibition of PBMC PARP activity with the novel PARP 1/2 inhibitor BMN 673 in patients with advanced solid tumors (Abstract A220) to be presented on Sunday, October 20, 2013 from 12:30 – 3:00 PM.
- Preclinical evaluation of BMN 673 in combination with temozolomide (TMZ) in various tumor types including small cell lung cancer (SCLC) cells (Abstract B93) to be presented on Monday, October 21, 2013 from 12:30 PM - 3:00 PM
- Pediatric Preclinical Testing Program (PPTP) evaluation of BMN 673, an inhibitor of Poly-ADP Ribose Polymerase (PARP), alone and with Temozolomide (TMZ) (Abstract C206) to be presented Tuesday, October 22, 2013 from 12:30 PM - 3:00 PM
- Update on first-in-human trial of novel oral PARP inhibitor BMN 673 in patients with solid tumors (Abstract C295) to be presented on Tuesday, October 22 from 12:30-3:00.