- 4-Week # shares bought: 500
- 4-Week # shares sold: 60,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 1,500
- 12-Week # shares sold: 70,722
- 24-Week # shares bought: 2,500
- 24-Week # shares sold: 82,276
Here are Monday's top research calls, including an upgrade for Adobe, a downgrade for KB Home and new coverage of Starbucks and Snap.
While Goldman Sachs analysts may be warming up to FireEye, Jim Cramer is sticking with Cisco.
The all-time highs reached in the markets have made investors wary that a correction is occurring soon, but divesting equities and going to cash has many risks.