- 4-Week # shares bought: 500
- 4-Week # shares sold: 60,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 1,500
- 12-Week # shares sold: 70,722
- 24-Week # shares bought: 2,500
- 24-Week # shares sold: 82,276
Larry Ellison broadly proclaims that Oracle's latest offerings mean Amazon's cloud lead is over, but a closer examination shows where his company really stands.
Palo Alto Networks' (PANW) stock price target was increased to $180 at JMP Securities on Thursday.
Oracle paid a hefty premium for NetSuite, whose shares rose more than 40% in the month before that $9.3 billion deal was announced in August.