- 4-Week # shares sold: 14,545
- 12-Week # shares bought: 7,500
- 12-Week # shares sold: 117,607
- 24-Week # shares bought: 7,500
- 24-Week # shares sold: 121,202
As Trump targets the controversial visas, a Silicon Valley pro-immigration group suggests that reforms should include cracking down on outsourcing companies.
The Trump administration's crackdown on worker visas has some crying foul over the president's own use of the program in the past.
The president will address a visa program dear to Silicon Valley and to big outsourcing firms on Tuesday afternoon.
The Trump administration is taking its boldest steps yet in promoting its "Buy American, Hire American" policies, and corporate America may find itself in the crosshairs -- especially tech.