3. Stratasys Inc. ( SSYS): Engages in the development, manufacture, and marketing of three dimensional (3D) printing, rapid prototyping (RP), and direct digital manufacturing (DDM) systems. Market cap at $4.05B, most recent closing price at $104.37.
5. Parametric Technology Corporation ( PMTC): Develops, markets, and supports product lifecycle management (PLM) software solutions and services that help companies design products, manage product information, and improve product development processes worldwide. Market cap at $3.37B, most recent closing price at $28.23.
6. Autodesk, Inc. ( ADSK): Provides design software and service solutions to customers in architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and digital media and entertainment industries. Market cap at $9.15B, most recent closing price at $41.0.
7. FARO Technologies Inc. ( FARO): Designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and supports portable, software driven, 3-D measurement systems used in a range of manufacturing, industrial, building construction, and forensic applications. Market cap at $704.27M, most recent closing price at $41.19.
8. Amkor Technology, Inc. ( AMKR): Provides outsourced semiconductor packaging and test services in the United States and internationally. Market cap at $732.03M, most recent closing price at $4.55. ( List compiled by Emily Smykal, article by James Dennin, Kapitall Writers. Analyst ratings sourced from Zacks Investment Research, all other data sourced from Finviz.)