- TUP has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $33.6 million.
- TUP has traded 347,548 shares today.
- TUP is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in TUP with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for TUP NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on TUP: Tupperware Brands Corporation operates as a direct seller of various products across a range of brands and categories through an independent sales force worldwide. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.9%. TUP has a PE ratio of 18.5. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Tupperware Brands Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. The average volume for Tupperware Brands Corporation has been 456,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. Tupperware has a market cap of $4.5 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer non-durables industry. The stock has a beta of 1.04 and a short float of 4.2% with 5.99 days to cover. Shares are up 34.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Tupperware Brands Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its compelling growth in net income, revenue growth, notable return on equity, solid stock price performance and impressive record of earnings per share growth. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 550.00% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 56.56% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, TUP should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Household Durables industry. The net income increased by 500.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $12.70 million to $76.30 million.
- TUP's revenue growth trails the industry average of 23.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 7.7%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Household Durables industry and the overall market, TUPPERWARE BRANDS CORP's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- TUPPERWARE BRANDS CORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, TUPPERWARE BRANDS CORP reported lower earnings of $3.43 versus $3.58 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($5.52 versus $3.43).
- You can view the full Tupperware Brands Corporation Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.