- EEFT has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $8.3 million.
- EEFT has traded 126,049 shares today.
- EEFT is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in EEFT with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for EEFT NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on EEFT: Euronet Worldwide, Inc. provides payment and transaction processing and distribution solutions to financial institutions, retailers, service providers, and individual consumers. The company operates in three segments: EFT Processing, epay, and Money Transfer. EEFT has a PE ratio of 60.2. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Euronet Worldwide a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Euronet Worldwide has been 230,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. Euronet Worldwide has a market cap of $1.9 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.34 and a short float of 3% with 7.23 days to cover. Shares are up 58.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Euronet Worldwide as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, compelling growth in net income, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance and impressive record of earnings per share growth. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 15.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 12.9%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the IT Services industry. The net income increased by 215.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $5.75 million to $18.11 million.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 218.18% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 107.10% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. We feel that the stock's sharp appreciation over the last year has driven it to a price level which is now somewhat expensive compared to the rest of its industry. The other strengths this company shows, however, justify the higher price levels.
- EURONET WORLDWIDE INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, EURONET WORLDWIDE INC reported lower earnings of $0.39 versus $0.71 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.96 versus $0.39).
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.55, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Although the company had a strong debt-to-equity ratio, its quick ratio of 0.91 is somewhat weak and could be cause for future problems.
- You can view the full Euronet Worldwide Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.