SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Oct. 17, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Envivio (Nasdaq:ENVI), a leading provider of software-based video processing and delivery solutions, today announced that it will feature solutions designed to improve video quality and bandwidth efficiency for cable operators at the upcoming SCTE Cable-Tec exhibition, taking place in Atlanta, October 22-24. At booth #335, visitors can learn more about Envivio software-based solutions through demonstrations including:
- Bandwidth-efficient 5:1 MPEG-2 HD multiplexing using Envivio's integrated statistical rate control with Envivio Muse™ encoders
- A comparison of real-time encoding in HEVC (H.265), AVC (H.264) and MPEG-2 using the Envivio Muse Live encoding platform
- HEVC video in MPEG-DASH format ideal for high quality video distribution to tablets, phones and other portable devices
- Targeted ad insertion and TV Anytime capabilities including network DVR, Catch-up and Start-over TV on any screen
- On-demand video encoding and processing, including dynamic just-in-time packaging (JITP)
Product information is intended to outline our general product direction, is not a commitment, promise or legal obligation to deliver any material, code, or functionality, and should not be relied on in making a purchasing decision. The development, release, and timing of any features or functionality described for our products remains at our sole discretion. Envivio reserves the right to modify future product plans at any time. These new software options may be purchased separately when and if available.Editor's Note: All trademarks used herein, whether recognized or not, are the properties of their respective companies.
CONTACT: Envivio Sarah Lum email@example.com +1.650.243.2710 The Blueshirt Group Investor Relations for Envivio Cynthia Hiponia or Alice Kousoum firstname.lastname@example.org +1.650.243.2702