- Marvel and Crunch Pak (Booth #403) team up for healthy snacking, with Marvel’s The Avengers and Spider-Man featured on custom designed packages of fresh sliced apples, shipping in spring 2014.
- Monsters University-branded Flavorz by Crunch Pak (Booth #403) are apples infused with blue raspberry flavor for a shockingly refreshing taste. Disney Foodles offer delicious combinations of fruits, vegetables and other sides like dips, raisins, crackers or cheese in a fun, Mickey-shaped tray or Disney Princess carriage tray. Both are available at select grocers nationwide.
- Disney-branded mangos by Freska (Booth #441) will launch beginning spring 2014. Four varieties of Mexican mangos including Tommy Atkins, Kents, Keitts and Ataulfos with packaging featuring a variety of Disney characters will be available at select grocers nationwide.
- Disney Berry Quick Fresh Blueberry Snacks by Naturipe (Booth #1647) are pre-portioned, single-serve packs perfect for on-the-go snacks and lunches or a wholesome addition to everyday favorites such as oatmeal, yogurt, parfaits, cereals, salads and desserts. Packs feature classic Disney characters including Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, and Goofy.
- Disney-branded stone fruit and table grapes from SGS make healthy eating fun! The Disney peaches, plums and nectarines are yummy and nutritious, and Mickey Mouse- and-Donald Duck-themed clams of red and green grapes are an instant go-to snack.
- Disney-branded bagged apples and cherries by Chelan Fresh (Booth #4157) are enough for the entire family to share and come in colorful packaging with information to educate children on how to live a healthier lifestyle.
- Disney-branded grapes by Dayka & Hackett are a tasty anytime treat with fun packaging featuring Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, and more.
Disney Magic of Healthy LivingDisney Magic of Healthy Living partners with parents to inspire kids and families to lead healthier lifestyles. Through engaging content, useful tools and unique experiences, this company-wide initiative helps parents by making nutritious eating and physical activity simple and fun. As a part of this initiative, Disney Consumer Products has transformed the landscape of Disney-licensed food offerings. DCP maintains a balanced portfolio with 85 percent of all of its U.S. licensed products meeting the company's nutrition guidelines and only 15 percent reserved for special occasion treats. For more information on Disney Magic of Healthy Living, please visit www.thewaltdisneycompany.com/mohl or follow us at www.Twitter.com/CitizenDisney. About Disney Consumer Products Disney Consumer Products (DCP) is the business segment of The Walt Disney Company (NYSE:DIS) that delivers innovative and engaging product experiences across thousands of categories from toys and apparel to books and fine art. As the world's largest licensor, DCP inspires the imaginations of people around the world by bringing the magic of Disney into consumers' homes with products they can enjoy year-round. DCP is comprised of three business units: Licensing, Publishing and Disney Store. The Licensing business is aligned around five strategic brand priorities: Disney Media, Classics & Entertainment, Disney & Pixar Animation Studios, Disney Princess & Disney Fairies, Lucasfilm and Marvel. Disney Publishing Worldwide (DPW) is the world's largest publisher of children's books, magazines, and digital products and also includes an English language learning business, consisting of over 40 Disney English learning centers across China and a supplemental learning book program. DPW's growing library of digital products includes best-selling eBook titles and original apps that leverage Disney content in innovative ways. The Disney Store retail chain operates across North America, Europe and Japan with more than 350 stores worldwide and is known for providing consumers with high-quality, unique products. Disney's official shopping portals online are www.DisneyStore.com and www.DisneyStore.co.uk. For more information, please visit Disney Consumer Products www.DisneyConsumerProducts.com or follow us at www.YouTube.com/DisneyLiving, www.Facebook.com/DisneyLiving, www.Twitter.com/DisneyLiving and www.Pinterest.com/DisneyLiving. About Marvel Entertainment, LLC Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world's most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of over 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over seventy years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing and publishing. For more information, visit marvel.com.