- Xerox Litigation Services provides services, technology and consulting expertise to manage the logistics of e-discovery.
- Xerox Mortgage Services allows lenders, borrowers and other service providers to electronically sign, store, access and manage legally-binding loan documents – this collaboration significantly accelerates the mortgage approval process.
- XMPie®, A Xerox Company, provides individualized communications management offerings such as StoreFlow™, an all-inclusive Web-to-print solution that creates and manages online stores and marketing portals.
- Xerox Ignite™ Educator Support System, a workflow and software solution that pushes hand-marked student work into the digital analytics domain - making it faster for teachers to evaluate materials.
- Midas+ Solution Suite is an integrated suite of software applications for hospitals ranging from patient case management and benchmark comparison data, to performance improvement and regulatory reporting, and more.
About Xerox DocuShareXerox DocuShare is an enterprise content management application developed by Xerox. DocuShare delivers capabilities for document management, process automation and paper-to-digital solutions, and enhances cost savings and productivity gains for Xerox managed print services customers. Learn more at http://docushare.xerox.com/. Learn more about Xerox Enterprise Content Management at http://www.xerox.com/ecm. About Xerox Since the invention of Xerography 75 years ago, the people of Xerox (NYSE:XRX) have helped businesses simplify the way work gets done. Today, we are the global leader in business process and document management, helping organizations of any size be more efficient so they can focus on their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., more than 140,000 Xerox employees serve clients in 160 countries, providing business services, printing equipment and software for commercial and government organizations. Learn more at www.xerox.com. 1 Gartner, Inc., “Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Content Management,” By Mark R. Gilbert, Karen M. Shegda, Kenneth Chin, Gavin Tay, Hanns Koehler-Kruener, 23 September 2013. Note: To receive RSS news feeds, visit http://news.xerox.com/rss. For open commentary, industry perspectives and views visit http://www.linkedin.com/company/xerox, http://twitter.com/xeroxcorp, http://twitter.com/XeroxDocuShare , http://realbusinessatxerox.blogs.xerox.com, http://www.facebook.com/XeroxCorp, http://www.youtube.com/XeroxCorp. Xerox ®, Xerox and Design ®, DocuShare ® and Ignite™ are trademarks of Xerox in the United States and/or other countries. XMPie ® and StoreFlow ™ are trademarks of XMPie, A Xerox Company. Prices, features, specifications, capabilities, appearance and availability of Xerox products and services are subject to change without notice.