Xerox (NYSE:XRX) has been positioned by Gartner, Inc. in the ‘Visionaries’ Quadrant of its 2013 Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Content Management 1 (ECM) for its ability to deliver a range of content management capabilities, including cloud-based solutions. “Content management is the smart solution for improving business processes that in turn, increases productivity,” said Mike Feldman, president, Large Enterprise Operations, Xerox. “With our cloud-based and on-site content management portfolio, jobs are made simpler - from a caregiver who can access clinical policies on a mobile device to a school administrator who can search a secure student records repository in seconds.” Xerox’s ECM platform, DocuShare®, automates document and digital content to simplify how work gets done across a range of industries, including education, healthcare, retail, investment banking, insurance, government and manufacturing. Additional workflow efficiencies can be gained with the new DocuShare 6.6.1, while DocuShare Mobile lets users search, edit and download documents while on the go. Xerox Transactional Content Manager is a web-based content management system that moves documents through a pathway of decision points. This SaaS platform helps organizations achieve greater efficiencies with a faster decision-making process. Xerox’s ECM industry offerings address the unique document workflows of the legal profession, mortgage and healthcare industries, and also personalized communications strategies. Supported by Xerox innovation, these offerings include patented tools for text and image analysis, categorization and content analytics.
- Xerox Litigation Services provides services, technology and consulting expertise to manage the logistics of e-discovery.
- Xerox Mortgage Services allows lenders, borrowers and other service providers to electronically sign, store, access and manage legally-binding loan documents – this collaboration significantly accelerates the mortgage approval process.
- XMPie®, A Xerox Company, provides individualized communications management offerings such as StoreFlow™, an all-inclusive Web-to-print solution that creates and manages online stores and marketing portals.
- Xerox Ignite™ Educator Support System, a workflow and software solution that pushes hand-marked student work into the digital analytics domain - making it faster for teachers to evaluate materials.
- Midas+ Solution Suite is an integrated suite of software applications for hospitals ranging from patient case management and benchmark comparison data, to performance improvement and regulatory reporting, and more.
About Xerox DocuShareXerox DocuShare is an enterprise content management application developed by Xerox. DocuShare delivers capabilities for document management, process automation and paper-to-digital solutions, and enhances cost savings and productivity gains for Xerox managed print services customers. Learn more at http://docushare.xerox.com/. Learn more about Xerox Enterprise Content Management at http://www.xerox.com/ecm. About Xerox Since the invention of Xerography 75 years ago, the people of Xerox (NYSE:XRX) have helped businesses simplify the way work gets done. Today, we are the global leader in business process and document management, helping organizations of any size be more efficient so they can focus on their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., more than 140,000 Xerox employees serve clients in 160 countries, providing business services, printing equipment and software for commercial and government organizations. Learn more at www.xerox.com. 1 Gartner, Inc., “Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Content Management,” By Mark R. Gilbert, Karen M. Shegda, Kenneth Chin, Gavin Tay, Hanns Koehler-Kruener, 23 September 2013. Note: To receive RSS news feeds, visit http://news.xerox.com/rss. For open commentary, industry perspectives and views visit http://www.linkedin.com/company/xerox, http://twitter.com/xeroxcorp, http://twitter.com/XeroxDocuShare , http://realbusinessatxerox.blogs.xerox.com, http://www.facebook.com/XeroxCorp, http://www.youtube.com/XeroxCorp. Xerox ®, Xerox and Design ®, DocuShare ® and Ignite™ are trademarks of Xerox in the United States and/or other countries. XMPie ® and StoreFlow ™ are trademarks of XMPie, A Xerox Company. Prices, features, specifications, capabilities, appearance and availability of Xerox products and services are subject to change without notice.