- Third-quarter EPS of 20 cents.
- EPS incudes 3-cent benefit from pension curtailment, 1 cent extraordinary expenses
- Operating EPS of 18 cents beats consensus estimate of 17 cents
- 22 branches consolidated during Q3
- Net interest income flat
- Mortgage revenue down 30% from Q2, following industry trend
- Average loans grow 2% from Q2, 5% year-over-year
|Huntington CEO Stephen Steinour|
Interested in more on Huntington Bancshares? See TheStreet Ratings' report card for this stock.
Email. Follow @PhilipvanDoorn