- XLNX has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $106.6 million.
- XLNX is down 6.2% today from today's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in XLNX with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for XLNX NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on XLNX: Xilinx, Inc. designs and develops programmable devices and associated technologies worldwide. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.1%. XLNX has a PE ratio of 24.9. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate Xilinx a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold. The average volume for Xilinx has been 3.2 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Xilinx has a market cap of $12.4 billion and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. The stock has a beta of 1.56 and a short float of 5.6% with 6.12 days to cover. Shares are up 30.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Xilinx as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, increase in net income, notable return on equity, expanding profit margins and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 43.27% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, XLNX should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and greatly outperformed compared to the Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment industry average. The net income increased by 20.9% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $129.83 million to $157.02 million.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment industry and the overall market, XILINX INC's return on equity exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for XILINX INC is currently very high, coming in at 71.39%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 27.12% is above that of the industry average.
- Despite currently having a low debt-to-equity ratio of 0.34, it is higher than that of the industry average, inferring that management of debt levels may need to be evaluated further. Despite the fact that XLNX's debt-to-equity ratio is mixed in its results, the company's quick ratio of 1.50 is high and demonstrates strong liquidity.
- You can view the full Xilinx Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.