- Total revenues increased 3% to $23.3 million.
- Gross margins rose 4%, to $9.4 million, and gross profit, as a percentage of revenues, increased to 41%, from 40%.
- Total operating expenses, net of legal and impairment charges, decreased by more than $7 million year over year, a decline of more than 12%.
- Operating loss improved from the sequential quarter by $2.2 million and $0.9 million a year ago, net of impairment charges.
- Net loss improved by 46% to ($3.1) million.
- Cash used in operations was $1.5 million, an improvement of 62%.
Enzo Biochem Inc. (NYSE:ENZ) today reported results for the fiscal fourth quarter and year ended July 31, 2013. On a sequential basis, as compared to the preceding third quarter, unless otherwise indicated, Enzo reported: