- NOK has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $222.2 million.
- NOK traded 1.1 million shares today in the pre-market hours as of 8:19 AM.
- NOK is up 2.1% today from Friday's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in NOK with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for NOK NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on NOK: Nokia Corporation operates as a mobile communications company worldwide. It operates in three segments: Devices & Services, HERE, and Nokia Siemens Networks. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 5.2%. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Nokia Oyj a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 16 rate it a hold. The average volume for Nokia Oyj has been 42.8 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Nokia Oyj has a market cap of $24.6 billion and is part of the technology sector and telecommunications industry. Shares are up 66.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Nokia Oyj as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its compelling growth in net income, solid stock price performance and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that we feel that the company's cash flow from its operations has been weak overall. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Communications Equipment industry. The net income increased by 82.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$1,721.85 million to -$300.60 million.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 82.60% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 153.07% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock despite its gains in the past year.
- NOKIA CORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, NOKIA CORP reported poor results of -$1.10 versus -$0.41 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.05 versus -$1.10).
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Communications Equipment industry and the overall market, NOKIA CORP's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$251.00 million or 248.95% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- You can view the full Nokia Oyj Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.