Additional features include:
- High Availability Failover: Active/Active controllers provide high availability failover from one NST6000MC node to another.
- Synchronous Mirroring: Delivers continuous, up-to-date copies of data to different sites.
- Client Support: Supports Linux, OS X, UNIX, Windows, vSphere, Hyper-V and XenServer clients.
- Storage Services: Supports CIFS, SMBv1, NFSv3, NFSv4, iSCSI target and FTP protocols.
- Nexsan FASTier™ Caching: Uses flexible, scalable FASTier™ read caching to accelerate read operations.
- Scalable: Up to 5 petabytes (PB) of E-Series ultra-reliable, energy-efficient, high performance, Fibre Channel RAID storage expansion.
For more information on Imation’s Nexsan storage solutions, visit www.imation.com/nexsan.About Imation Imation (NYSE: IMN) is a global data storage and information security company. Our products and solutions help organizations and individuals store, manage and protect their digital content. Imation’s storage and security portfolio includes Nexsan high-density, archive and solid-state optimized unified hybrid storage solutions; IronKey mobile security solutions that address the needs of professionals for secure data transport and mobile workspaces; and consumer storage solutions, audio products and accessories sold under the Imation, Memorex and TDK Life on Record brands. Imation reaches customers in more than 100 countries through a powerful global distribution network. For more information, visit www.imation.com. Follow @Nexsan on Twitter. Imation, the Imation logo, Nexsan, the Nexsan by Imation logo, NST, FASTier and Memorex are trademarks of Imation Corp. TDK Life on Record is a trademark of TDK Corporation and is used under license. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.