Shoppers looking for great holiday specials will find incredible offers and unbeatable doorbusters when most Macy’s stores open nationwide at 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving evening, after families across the country have finished their holiday meals and celebrations.
Here’s a sneak peek at Macy’s top Black Friday doorbusters, available while supplies last. Shop for the following limited-time deals 8 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 28 through 1 p.m. Friday, Nov. 29 and Saturday, Nov. 30 from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.:
- $19.99 Rampage Boots
- $39.99 Charter Club Cashmere Crewneck
- $9.99 Your Choice Coffee Maker, Griddle, Waffle Maker, Rocket Blender, Toaster, Slow Cooker, Deep Fryer, Panini Maker, Pressure Cooker, Blenders, Toaster Oven and Skillet from Bella, Black & Decker and Westinghouse (After $10 Rebate)
- $169 3/8 ct. t.w. Diamond Studs in 14k White Gold
- $49.99 Tag Fairfield III Five-piece Luggage Set
- 60 percent off -- plus an additional 10 percent off -- all Martha Stewart Collection Collector’s Enameled Cast Iron Casseroles
- FREE 8-piece Deluxe Mini Scent Sampler with any $95 Fragrance purchase
- Buy 1 American Rag Junior’s Sweater, Dress, Jean, Top or Coat and Get 1 Free of Equal or Lesser Value Than Purchased Item
- $49.99 Sharper Image Action Camera
- 30 percent off Impulse Contemporary Apparel from Kensie, Lucky Brand, Miss Me, RACHEL Rachel Roy, Bar III and more
For more on Macy’s Black Friday event, including all product images, please visit http://mustacheagency.com/MNR/MacysHoliday2013/en/black-friday.html. For Macy’s media materials, including images and contacts, visit our online pressroom at macys.com/pressroom.About Macy’sMacy’s, the largest retail brand of Macy’s, Inc. (NYSE:M), delivers fashion and affordable luxury to customers at approximately 800 locations in 45 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Guam, as well as to customers in the U.S. and more than 100 international destinations through its leading online store at macys.com. Via its stores, e-commerce site, mobile and social platforms, Macy’s offers distinctive assortments including the most desired family of exclusive and fashion brands for him, her and home. Macy’s is known for such epic events as Macy’s 4th of July Fireworks ® and the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade ®, as well as spectacular fashion shows, culinary events, flower shows and celebrity appearances. Macy’s flagship stores -- including Herald Square in New York City, Union Square in San Francisco, State Street in Chicago, Dadeland in Miami and South Coast Plaza in southern California -- are known internationally and leading destinations for visitors. Building on a more than 150-year tradition, and with the collective support of customers, employees and Macy’s Foundation, Macy’s helps strengthen communities by supporting local and national charities giving more than $70 million each year to help make a difference in the lives of our customers. For Macy’s media materials, including images and contacts, please visit our online pressroom at macys.com/pressroom.