- The Water Line Protection Program enrollment is $5 per month and covers up to $5,000 in repairs.
- The Sewer Line Protection Program enrollment is $9 per month and covers up to $8,000 in repairs.
- Combined enrollment in both programs is available for $12 per month and includes the same coverage as the individual programs.
Florida homeowners will receive information about American Water Resources of Florida in the mail starting in October. Residents may enroll in these optional protection programs or obtain additional information online at AWRofFL.com or by calling 1-888-758-8934.American Water Resources, a national affiliate and subsidiary of American Water, has provided service line protection to homeowners for more than 12 years and is uniquely qualified to provide these programs to homeowners for the following reasons:
- American Water Resources services over one million customer contracts throughout 36 states.
- The company provides 24/7 customer service and has a Customer Service Quality Rating of 94%.
- American Water Resources is a Better Business Bureau accredited business with an A+ Rating.
- American Water Resources has experience working with city officials to provide reliable coverage to residents. American Water Resources is the official service line protection provider for New York City, making its programs available to more than 670,000 homeowners in the City's five boroughs, in partnership with the New York City Department of Environmental Protection.
As part of its expansion, the company is currently reviewing and selecting additional local, qualified plumbing contractors for its contractor networks in these communities. For information about joining American Water Resources of Florida’s contractor network, visit AWRUSA.com/contractors.Founded in 1886, American Water is the largest publicly traded U.S. water and wastewater utility company. With headquarters in Voorhees, N.J., the company employs approximately 6,700 dedicated professionals who provide drinking water, wastewater and other related services to an estimated 14 million people in more than 30 states and parts of Canada. More information can be found at www.amwater.com. Click here to subscribe to Mobile Alerts for American Water.