Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Trade-Ideas LLC identified Bristow Group ( BRS) as a new lifetime high candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified Bristow Group as such a stock due to the following factors:
- BRS has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $13.2 million.
- BRS has traded 99,476 shares today.
- BRS is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in BRS with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for BRS NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on BRS: Bristow Group Inc. provides helicopter services to the offshore energy industry primarily in Europe, West Africa, North America, and Australia. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.4%. BRS has a PE ratio of 20.0. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Bristow Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. The average volume for Bristow Group has been 152,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Bristow Group has a market cap of $2.7 billion and is part of the services sector and transportation industry. The stock has a beta of 1.18 and a short float of 3.9% with 7.65 days to cover. Shares are up 36.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Bristow Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, reasonable valuation levels and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- BRS's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 3.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 10.0%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 46.50% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Turning to the future, naturally, any stock can fall in a major bear market. However, in almost any other environment, the stock should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed nice gains in the past year.
- BRISTOW GROUP INC has improved earnings per share by 13.8% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, BRISTOW GROUP INC increased its bottom line by earning $3.58 versus $1.73 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($4.46 versus $3.58).
- Despite currently having a low debt-to-equity ratio of 0.55, it is higher than that of the industry average, inferring that management of debt levels may need to be evaluated further. Despite the fact that BRS's debt-to-equity ratio is mixed in its results, the company's quick ratio of 2.01 is high and demonstrates strong liquidity.
- You can view the full Bristow Group Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.