- T-Mobile will also offer data service for free (although it'll be slower).
- And T-Mobile customers can purchase unlimited calls to about a hundred different countries for a flat rate of about $10 a month.
Do you think T-Mobile's plan will complicate things for these wireless providers? Use the list below to begin your own analysis. 1. United States Cellular Corporation ( USM): Operates as a wireless telecommunications service provider in the United States. Market cap at $3.71B, most recent closing price at $43.87.
2. NTELOS Holdings Corp. ( NTLS): Provides integrated communications services primarily in Virginia, West Virginia, and Tennessee. Market cap at $370.87M, most recent closing price at $17.48.
3. T-Mobile US, Inc. ( TMUS): Offers mobile communications services under the T-Mobile brands in the United States, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Market cap at $18.79B, most recent closing price at $25.36.
4. Verizon Communications Inc. ( VZ): Provides communication services. Market cap at $133.55B, most recent closing price at $46.20.
5. Sprint Corp. ( S): Provides wireless and wireline communications services to consumers, businesses, and government users in the United States, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Market cap at $27.37B, most recent closing price at $6.00.
6. AT&T, Inc. ( T): Provides telecommunication services to consumers, businesses, and other service providers worldwide. Market cap at $181.20B, most recent closing price at $33.75.
( List compiled by James Dennin, a Kapitall Writer. Analyst ratings sourced from Zacks Investment Research, market capitalization and most recent closing prices sourced from Yahoo! Finance. All other data sourced from Finviz.)