- LXP has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $22.2 million.
- LXP traded 231,186 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 9:07 AM, representing 11.7% of its average daily volume.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in LXP with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for LXP NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on LXP: Lexington Corporate Properties Trust operates as a self-managed and self-administered real estate investment trust (REIT). The company acquires, owns, and manages a portfolio of office, industrial, and retail properties net-leased to corporate tenants in the United States. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 5.2%. LXP has a PE ratio of 14.5. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Lexington Realty a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Lexington Realty has been 1.6 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Lexington has a market cap of $2.5 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of 1.60 and a short float of 11% with 6.24 days to cover. Shares are up 10.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Lexington Realty as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, reasonable valuation levels, good cash flow from operations and compelling growth in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- LXP's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 10.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 18.4%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- This stock has managed to rise its share value by 15.73% over the past twelve months. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $38.03 million or 2.62% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow, LEXINGTON REALTY TRUST's average is still marginally south of the industry average growth rate of 5.33%.
- The company, on the basis of net income growth from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed compared to the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry average, but is greater than that of the S&P 500. The net income increased by 49.3% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $4.51 million to $6.73 million.
- You can view the full Lexington Realty Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.