JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Oct. 10, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Web.com (Nasdaq:WWWW), a leading provider of Internet services and online marketing solutions for small businesses, will host a free Small Business Forum designed to help small business owners learn how to successfully increase visibility and market online. The Small Business Forum will take place on Thursday, October 31, 2013, from 8:00 – 10:30 a.m. PDT at the South San Francisco Conference Center. Through Web.com's agreement with the PGA TOUR and as umbrella sponsor of the Web.com Tour, Web.com developed the Small Business Forum as a benefit to small business owners in communities across the country. The Web.com Small Business Forum takes place in conjunction with the Charles Schwab Cup Championship, which will be held Thursday, October 31, 2013 – Sunday, November 3, 2013, at TCP Harding Park in San Francisco. Google Director of Channel Sales Ben Wood will kick off the Web.com Small Business Forum, and Web.com Vice President of Marketing Debbi Lechner will share information and tools to help small business owners increase visibility and optimize marketing efforts online. "We're excited to bring this event focused on assisting small business owners to San Francisco and help the local community," said Lechner. "Working with millions of business owners every day, we have best practices that address real-world challenges of marketing online and through social channels. We expect a lively dialogue covering a range of key, timely topics that small business owners face when tackling this increasingly important digital opportunity." Topics and content at the Small Business Forum focus on ways small business owners can achieve a successful Internet presence, including the elements of a great website, how to determine if their website is working for them, increasing traffic to their website and business, and decoding how to efficiently market their business on Google, Facebook and Twitter.
- Where: South San Francisco Conference Center (255 S Airport Blvd., South San Francisco, CA 94080)
- When: Thursday, October 31, beginning with a complimentary breakfast at 8 a.m.; presentation will start promptly at 8:30 a.m. and will conclude at 10:30 a.m.
- Cost: Attendance is free, but advanced registration is requested at smallbusinessforum.web.com.
- All pre-registered attendees will receive one (1) free ticket to the Charles Schwab Cup Championship.
- Each attendee will be entered into a raffle to win a VIP experience package. Five (5) packages will be given away. The packages include access for two (2) to the Charles Schwab Cup Championship, two (2) tickets to the Cypress Club Hospitality Tent and one (1) parking pass for each day of the tournament.