- ikaExchange – delivers rich functionality via a highly configurable, easily maintained technology platform to help health plans meet the complex demands of the new HIX environment
- ikaClaims – automates claims administration to reduce errors and administrative and IT expenses while maximizing flexibility
- ikaEnterpriseService – provides constituent-facing service representatives the tools and information they need to provide exceptional member service
- ikaBilling – delivers a level of accuracy that reduces time spent on manual processes and rework, improving productivity and member satisfaction
- ikaPortals – enables payers to give members and providers control over data and processes that directly affect them in a real-time, HIPAA-compliant environment
“Adapting to evolving Exchange requirements will be critical to payers’ success. Our solutions are designed with the flexibility and efficiency payers require to quickly seize market opportunities, while simultaneously improving overall processes,” said Joe Marabito, CEO, ikaSystems. “We’re very pleased to work with Dell to serve Affinity and enable them to compete and thrive in the exchange environment.”Dell is the leading provider of healthcare information technology services globally, based on a recent Gartner report. 1 The ranking, which is based on 2012 revenue, marks the third consecutive year Dell has achieved the No. 1 ranking for healthcare services. Dell works with health plans representing approximately 100 health insurance organizations. On an annual basis, Dell processes more than 96 million claims, handles more than 1.3 million enrollment transactions and manages call centers that receive more than 11 million calls per year for these customers. About ikaSystems ikaSystems delivers business automation and process solutions that transform how health plans conduct commercial, Medicare, Medicaid, Exchange, and ACO business. Our solutions automate key processes for sales, marketing, regulatory compliance, claims administration, customer service, quality management, and revenue optimization – all on an integrated, Web-based platform that’s fast and scalable. Partner with us, and take a bold step forward: one that can lower costs, increase agility, and improve constituent satisfaction for all your lines of business. For more information visit us at www.ikasystems.com. About Affinity Health Plan Affinity Health Plan is an independent, not-for-profit organization offering quality health care coverage to underserved New Yorkers. Affinity is proud to be an approved health plan for the NY State of Health: The Official Health Plan Marketplace, and to continue providing programs sponsored by New York State Medicaid managed care and Medicare. Founded in 1986, Affinity serves over 265,000 members in New York City, Nassau, Suffolk, Westchester, Rockland and Orange counties. For more information, visit www.affinityplan.org or follow Affinity on Facebook and YouTube. Dell World Join us at Dell World 2013, Dell’s premier customer event exploring how technology solutions and services are driving business innovation. Learn more at www.dellworld.com and follow #DellWorld on Twitter. About Dell Dell Inc. (NASDAQ: DELL) listens to customers and delivers innovative technology and services that give them the power to do more. Dell Services develops and delivers a comprehensive suite of services and solutions in applications, business process, consulting, infrastructure and support to help customers succeed.
Dell is a trademark of Dell Inc. Dell disclaims any proprietary interest in the marks and names of others.1 Gartner, Inc., Market Share: IT Services, 2012, Kathryn Hale et al, March 29, 2013