- Lift in funds raised – by integrating Blackbaud CRM throughout the organization, nonprofits experienced a lift in funds raised stemming from numerous organizational improvements including managing gift officer productivity; engaging in more frequent, integrated campaigns; and improving access to robust data and analytics.
- Increase in house file size – by combining donor files from multiple systems, the organizations were able to find constituents not previously in the house file.
- Improved data quality – organizations observed data quality improvements in many areas, including removal of duplicate names, removal of multiple addresses for the same individual and deletion of deceased donors among others.
- Better reporting and analytics – giving organizations a more holistic view of their constituents and allowing them to categorize constituents by type and frequency of engagement so they can tailor their interactions accordingly.
- Improvements in business processes – by centralizing multiple gift processing departments into one, organizations were able to reduce gift processing times from weeks to days.
- Retention of institutional knowledge – organizations were able to capture and retain knowledge across the entire organization in one central system.
Blackbaud CRM brings industry-leading fundraising, online applications, actionable prospect research and analytics, and multichannel direct marketing together in one platform to enable an integrated view of the constituent experience, across a nonprofit organization.To learn more about Blackbaud CRM and to download the Forrester Total Economic Impact study, visit www.blackbaud.com/forresterstudy. About Blackbaud Serving the nonprofit and education sectors for 30 years, Blackbaud (NASDAQ: BLKB) combines technology and expertise to help organizations achieve their missions. Blackbaud works with more than 28,000 customers in over 60 countries that support higher education, healthcare, human services, arts and culture, faith, the environment, independent K-12 education, animal welfare and other charitable causes. The company offers a full spectrum of cloud-based and on-premise software solutions and related services for organizations of all sizes including: fundraising, eMarketing, advocacy, constituent relationship management (CRM), financial management, payment services, analytics and vertical-specific solutions. Using Blackbaud technology, these organizations raise more than $100 billion each year. Recognized as a top company by Forbes, InformationWeek, and Software Magazine and honored by Best Places to Work, Blackbaud is headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina and has operations in the United States, Australia, Canada, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit www.blackbaud.com. Forward-looking Statements Except for historical information, all of the statements, expectations, and assumptions contained in this news release are forward-looking statements that involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Although Blackbaud attempts to be accurate in making these forward-looking statements, it is possible that future circumstances might differ from the assumptions on which such statements are based. In addition, other important factors that could cause results to differ materially include the following: general economic risks; uncertainty regarding increased business and renewals from existing customers; continued success in sales growth; management of integration of acquired companies and other risks associated with acquisitions; risks associated with successful implementation of multiple integrated software products; the ability to attract and retain key personnel; risks related to our dividend policy and share repurchase program, including potential limitations on our ability to grow and the possibility that we might discontinue payment of dividends; risks relating to restrictions imposed by the credit facility; risks associated with management of growth; lengthy sales and implementation cycles, particularly in larger organization; technological changes that make our products and services less competitive; and the other risk factors set forth from time to time in the SEC filings for Blackbaud, copies of which are available free of charge at the SEC's website at www.sec.gov or upon request from Blackbaud's investor relations department. All Blackbaud product names appearing herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blackbaud, Inc.