- TLK has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $10.1 million.
- TLK traded 200,400 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 8:55 AM, representing 78.1% of its average daily volume.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in TLK with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for TLK NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on TLK: PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia, Tbk provides network and telecommunication services to individual and home customers, companies, and institutions in Indonesia and internationally. It operates through four segments: Personal, Home, Corporate, and Others. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 3.2%. TLK has a PE ratio of 13.9. The average volume for Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Persero) Tbk has been 295,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Persero) Tbk has a market cap of $97.1 billion and is part of the technology sector and telecommunications industry. Shares are up 4.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Persero) Tbk as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- TLK's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 2.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 5.4%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- TELEKOMUNIKASI INDONESIA has improved earnings per share by 13.6% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, TELEKOMUNIKASI INDONESIA increased its bottom line by earning $2.68 versus $2.46 in the prior year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Diversified Telecommunication Services industry average. The net income increased by 14.2% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $315.95 million to $360.80 million.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.39, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Although the company had a strong debt-to-equity ratio, its quick ratio of 0.78 is somewhat weak and could be cause for future problems.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. In comparison to other companies in the Diversified Telecommunication Services industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, TELEKOMUNIKASI INDONESIA has underperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has greatly exceeded that of the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Persero) Tbk Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.