Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. W.W. Grainger ( GWW) pushed the Wholesale industry lower today making it today's featured Wholesale laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, W.W. Grainger fell $3.75 (-1.4%) to $261.13 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 420,788 shares of W.W. Grainger exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 278,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $259.96-$263.17 after having opened the day at $262.31 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $264.88. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that declined today were: SED International Holdings ( SED), down 7.1%, Hudson Technology ( HDSN), down 6.7%, Peerless Systems Corporation ( PRLS), down 4.8% and China Metro-Rural Holdings ( CNR), down 4.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full W.W. Grainger Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.