Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Walgreen Company ( WAG) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, Walgreen Company fell $0.60 (-1.1%) to $55.19 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,030,782 shares of Walgreen Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,217,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $55.16-$55.87 after having opened the day at $55.32 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $55.79. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: Acorn Energy ( ACFN), down 31.0%, FreeSeas ( FREE), down 14.4%, General Employment ( JOB), down 13.3% and Liquidity Service ( LQDT), down 11.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Walgreen Company Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.