Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Comcast ( CMCSA) pushed the Media industry lower today making it today's featured Media laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Comcast fell $0.54 (-1.2%) to $45.10 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7,916,158 shares of Comcast exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10,354,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $45.05-$45.88 after having opened the day at $45.13 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.64. Other companies within the Media industry that declined today were: Pandora Media ( P), down 4.4%, Dex Media ( DXM), down 4.2%, YuMe ( YUME), down 3.8% and Mandalay Digital Group ( MNDLD), down 3.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Comcast Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.