Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Medtronic ( MDT) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Medtronic fell $0.64 (-1.2%) to $52.71 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,342,186 shares of Medtronic exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,533,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $52.63-$52.98 after having opened the day at $52.96 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $53.35. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: AMN Healthcare Services ( AHS), down 9.3%, Retractable Technologies ( RVP), down 8.1%, Edap TMS ( EDAP), down 5.4% and InfuSystems Holdings ( INFU), down 5.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Medtronic Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.