Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Biogen Idec ( BIIB) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Biogen Idec fell $3.71 (-1.5%) to $236.59 on average volume. Throughout the day, 893,091 shares of Biogen Idec exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,150,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $235.59-$240.91 after having opened the day at $237.47 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $240.30. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: China Botanic Pharmaceutical ( CBP), down 98.2%, Atossa Genetics ( ATOS), down 46.4%, Mast Therapeutics ( MSTX), down 30.4% and Skystar Bio-Pharmaceutical Company ( SKBI), down 14.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Biogen Idec Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.