Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Phillips 66 ( PSX) pushed the Energy industry lower today making it today's featured Energy laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.0%. By the end of trading, Phillips 66 fell $1.27 (-2.1%) to $57.90 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,330,372 shares of Phillips 66 exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,786,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $57.90-$58.90 after having opened the day at $58.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.17. Other companies within the Energy industry that declined today were: GeoPetro Resources Company ( GPR), down 25.0%, CKX Lands ( CKX), down 8.2%, Forest Oil ( FST), down 7.8% and ZaZa Energy ( ZAZA), down 6.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Phillips 66 Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.