Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Agilent Technologies ( A) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Agilent Technologies fell $0.65 (-1.3%) to $51.13 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,369,000 shares of Agilent Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,630,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $51.07-$51.59 after having opened the day at $51.34 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $51.78. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Aehr Test Systems ( AEHR), down 18.6%, Daqo New Energy ( DQ), down 7.9%, Trio-Tech International ( TRT), down 7.0% and NeoPhotonics ( NPTN), down 5.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Agilent Technologies Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.