Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sony Corporation ( SNE) pushed the Consumer Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.0%. By the end of trading, Sony Corporation fell $0.60 (-2.9%) to $20.27 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,572,022 shares of Sony Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,256,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $20.24-$20.56 after having opened the day at $20.47 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $20.87. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that declined today were: Skullcandy ( SKUL), down 3.7%, Emerson Radio ( MSN), down 3.6%, Mattel ( MAT), down 3.3% and iRobot Corporation ( IRBT), down 3.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Sony Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.